Friday 18 May 2012

This weeks wind-up

A long weekend has arrived....


Sunrise on my run
Just in time too!

We had some great sunshine around here this week and everyone was in great spirits because of it. I love walking around and finally seeing people smile. It's May Long Weekend and people are heading out of ton quickly. I'm going to venture out for a hike with the dog tomorrow morning and take advantage of the weather.

When long weekends come along do you head out of town or stick around?

  • Sometimes I've felt like I'm forcing myself to meditate and you don't get that loving/peaceful feeling. Danielle Laporte talks about when your meditation becomes a point on the "to-do" list. Great ideas how to approach meditation in a different form.

  • I'm a believer of 5-6 healthy meals/snacks help your body keep going. Here are some healthy snacks to keep you satisfied.

  • Always looking for a new way to incorporate Kale into my diet. This looks like a great combination for a salad. Edamame beans, carrots, chick peas, KALE, and tomatoes... can't go wrong.


Have a wonderful weekend!
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs