Monday 28 May 2012

Monday, off on the right foot : train harder with each workout

Intention for the week ahead: Train harder with each workout.
 
Get out of the comfort zone!

My workouts in the morning are going great but I was to amp up my daily routine and push myself out of my comfort zone. I'm going to ensure that I make time for an afternoon workout as well. With each workout I will move a little harder and go a little further. Pushing yourself makes the body respond better as it has to guess what is going to happen next. When the body becomes accustomed and knows what move is next that is when you can start plateauing. Doing the same routine all the time can cause you to become bored and you slowly start backing out of your routine.

The best thing about this... I'll see some results by the weekend which will boost up my confidence. Sounds like a win -win to me!

How are you going to push your self and get out of your comfort zone this week?

Here's to being my own Boot Camp Instructor this week!

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs