Friday 11 May 2012

This Weeks Wind-up


Spring Sunshine has arrived for this weekend.

It's the weekend !

So this week has been filled with some great highs and some interesting lows. I feel great though that I can recognise when those lows are sneaking in and zap them in the butt with some deep breaths and realisations that I'm getting ahead of myself. Have you ever felt like your mind can just take off when things are starting to get amazing?

  • Marie Forleo likes to call it an "Upper Limit Problem" : read her story here about how it took some outside family and friends to see how it was happening to her and what she did to overcome it. It's funny how stories show up right when you need them. - it was great for me.

  • Looking to make a nice meal for mom this Mother's Day?? Have a look at With Style & Grace's Banana Bread Gluten Free Waffles! Me and the BF are taking our mom's out for a Mexican lunch at Las Margaritas in Kitsalino tomorrow. Thought it would be exciting and fun to mix it up. I'm going to try to figure out a healthy option to have and treat myself to a strawberry margarita.

  • We've been on the hunt for a healthy granola mix to have for breakfast with Greek yogurt or soy milk. Our local cafe offers a delicious one but I'm worried there's a lot of extra unnecessary sugar going into it. I found this recipe  (Lightened Up Summer Granola - Oil Free and Reduced Sugar!!) on Oh She Glows. I think we will have to test drive this one out. Results to come.... 

Have a wonderful weekend! Hopefully you get to spoil that motherly figure in your life this weekend. They always deserve to be recognised.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs