It's my go to dish during the fall and winter months and quickly adds a ton of veggies to any meal.
|Wash, Chop, Bake and Eat!|
- Wash your veggies, give them a good cleaning.
- Chop them up into cubes, think baby blocks style. Be sure to that they are all relatively the same size. I like to cut the onion and garlic a bit smaller so the taste can really get in there.
- Throw everything into a casserole dish and drizzle olive oil all over. Add some sea salt and salt n pepper. Mix it all up.
- Cover with tin foil and bake at 400 degrees F for 50 minutes. Half way through - toss the veggies up a bit, cover again with tin foil and place back into the oven.
- Once they are done you should be able to place your fork through the vegetable without effort.
Certified Holistic Health Coach