Monday 7 May 2012

Monday: Off On The Right Foot




Breakfast muffin at the cafe Divano - always a favourite!
 Intention for the week: Too feed my body and mind with bright and clean food.

This past weekend I let myself go on an all out bender on food which does not agree with me. Let's say there was some ice cream, more ice cream and maybe a couple pastries from the local cafe. I knew that this coming week I wanted to go very clean (eating wise). Almost like a spring clean up for myself so I let myself indulge in my favourite things. I don't always advise doing this but I had been craving some things that I knew would be still be haunting me while I eat clean. So cravings are gone and now my intention of the week is all that is running though my head.

What's your intention for this week and weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs