Friday 6 July 2012

Weekend Warm-Up : July 6

Here in Vancouver people are in MUCH better mood than last weekend. Wondering why?


Sunset in Port Moody, British Columbia


Sunshine has arrived! Just in time for the weekend the temperatures are creeping up and all my plans include being outside soaking up the rays. I've been watching the tennis matches at Wimbleton while I get ready in the morning before work and I'm sucked in again. I love not only to watch tennis but I love to head out and play tennis. So tennis is a guranteed event on the agenda this weekend. Tonight we are going to take the dog up for a hike and then a dip in the lake. Oh she's going to love it! I've been making sure to get up early in the morning to take her for a run so she doesn't get over heated from the heat and sun.

Any plans for the weekend? Are you heading outdoors for some adventures?

Here's a few links I've enjoyed from the web this week:



  • Boozy popsicles? EveryGirl offers some great recipes for the those hot days.





Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs