Who's ready for the weekend? Me me ME!
Have you ever felt like everything is going wrong and there's no hope for changing it. I sure did on Monday and I'm lucky that I have learnt that I am the only one who can change my environment. My surroundings are only a reflection of what is going on inside me. I had to start by changing the constant negative chatter in my head. It was mostly feelings that were reved up by me creating stories to go along with them. I had to get it out. Oh and I did! I laid on the ground on my back in the middle of our living room and just let it ALL out. You know what happened? - I felt relieved! There was more space inside me for positive energy and emotions.
Think of it as wearing a backpack. If you fill your backpack with emotional negative heavy text books you end up walking around feeling miserable and unhappy. Dragged down and moving slowly from this baggage. So releasing these emotions into the air to disintegrate it left my backpack open to light loving experiences to come. I can now fill it with love notes, healthy tid bits and experiences that would bring me happiness. Doesn't that even sound lighter to you? I choose to be happy. Everyday you have the choice of what your day will be like. Do you choose to be happy?
One of my favourite sites is Mind, Body, Green. Here are some of my favourite posts from their site:
- 4 Qualities of Lucky People
- How Mind, Body, Green came to life. Very inspirational story of the creator of the site.
- 7 steps to unplug into the present moment
- 5 Things you will never regret in Life. Live each day to the fullest!
- Not from MBG but thought you would enjoy this interview between two of my favourite people. Gabrielle and Danielle. It's a fun one!
Have a wonderful weekend!