Wednesday 25 September 2013

Vega One Starter Kit & Colada Smoothie Recipe

As a health coach I come across a lot of people who don't know how to incorporate more protein into their diets. Especially when they are super busy working out, being parents and working on their careers. I'm a huge fan of Vega Plant Based Protein Powder and recommend it to all my clients! Not only does it provide 15g of protein into one package but it also includes a whole list of added benefits such as:
Vega One Starter Kit
  • 50% daily intake of vitamins and minerals
  • 6g of fibre
  • 1.5g of Omega-3's
  • 3 servings of Greens
  • Antioxidants
  • Probiotics
It's perfect for on the go (shake n drink) or if you are looking to create a delicious smoothie for breakfast or lunch. Super bonus for me is I can recommend it to my clients who have food sensitivities as it's gluten free, soy free, dairy free and no sugar added.

Well Vega has made it easy for my clients to try out the flavors. They have introduced the Vega One Starter Kit that includes:
  • 2 Packages of Chocolate Vega One 
  • 2 Packages of French Vanilla Vega One
  • 1 Package of Berry Vega One
  • Tips & Recipe Brochure 
5 days worth of shake goodness for you to try!
I was so happy to see this new product that I decided to create a new smoothie recipe for the occasion.

Enjoy!

Choco Banana Colada Smoothie Recipe

1 frozen Organic Banana
1/2 cup of Organic Pineapple
1/2 cup of Coconut Water
1/2 cup of Almond Milk
1 Package of Chocolate Vega One 

Blend well and drink up!








-Michelle
Certified Holistic Health Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs