I've gathered a couple of my favourites from the past :
- Resse's Peanut Butter Cups : 80 calories - 4.5g fat - 7g of sugar
- Peanut M&M's : 93 calories - 4.7g fat - 9.1g of sugar
- Skittles : 80 calories - .8g fat - 15g of sugar
- Butterfinger : 100 calories - 4g fat - 11.5g of sugar
Why not opt for one of these 100 calorie snacks that will actually do your body good and provide proper energy.
100 calories =
- 3 cups of air popped popcorn
- 1 cup of baby carrots and table spoons of hummus
- 1/2 Larabar
- 5 Hershey's Dark Chocolate kisses
- fruit is always great a better choice when you are needing something sweet
Why set yourself back?
When you have a craving for candy or treats how do you avoid the temptation?
Holistic Health Coach