Sunday, 21 April 2013

Health Product Review : Vega One Bar

I've been meaning to post this review of the Vega One Bar for a couple weeks now but I have been super busy and running around. This ties into why the Vega One Bar is so awesome - it's perfect for on the go!

I always love a good protein smoothie when I'm in need of nutrition after a good workout or just looking for a delicious meal replacement. There are times though that I don't feel like packing around my smoothie cup or I know I won't be heading home after for a fresh smoothie. I had been looking for a good nutrition bar that would actually be nutritious, plant based and at the same time taste good. I had been trying lots of them out but I found a majority of them had lots of preservatives, contained whey protein (I'm not a fan) or just plain simple didn't taste good.  To my lovely surprise one morning I had a glorious newsletter from Vega sitting in my inbox reading, "Introducing the new Vega All In One Bar"!

Jackpot!! No more searching! I was crossing my fingers, hoping that it tastes good because it lined up with all my other requirements. The results were in: OMG they taste good! So good that when I was running out the door and grabbed one I would forget to take a picture for you all. I'd get in the car and open it up and my fiance would be sitting next to me wanting a bite of it. Haha no sharing here (sorry babe). I've purchased many more since my first taste. Today I went to grab one from our local gluten free & vegan bistro - Chomp Vegan Eatery, to show you all a "live picture" and they we're sold out. The owner said they just can't keep them in stock. Now you know it's a good nutrition bar when you can't keep them stocked.

It's everything you love about a Vega One Nutrition shake now in a sumptuous, on-the-go bar. Yes, clean, plant-based nutrition. And guess what?! - It's dipped in chocolate! I loved that it was a thick coating of chocolate but just a nice "dipped ice cream cone" type covering. There are currently 3 flavours: Double Chocolate, Chocolate Cherry, and Chocolate Almond. All were amazing and I was surprised how much I enjoyed the cherry flavour as I'm ususally not a cherry fan. It had nice plump chunks of cherry bites throughout the bar. This bar leaves you feeling satisfied and feeling good as it's also gluten free.

Want the facts?

•       15 g protein
•       6 g fibre, 24% daily intake
•       1.5 g omega 3
•       Antioxidants
•       1 billion probiotics culture
•       1 servings of greens

If you are looking for more information or to buy the Vega One Bar online : Click Here

Enjoy!

-Michelle
Certified Holistic Health Coach

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation. I'm always on the look out for something I can stash in my work bag or when I'm on the go with my kids. Plus the chocolate part sounds very appealing to me! I wonder what other stores carry the bars?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe Whole Foods carries the Vega line. You can always tweet them at @VegaTeam . They are awesome at answering your questions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really essential to a person to entertain some health supplements or products just like this one. it will really our body to improve/develop and avoid some unnecessary sickness

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs